Baltimore Wildlife Solutions
WHAT PROBLEMS DO WILDLIFE CAUSE?
Most of the calls we get are since homeowners hear animals scooting around inside the attic or walls. The majority of the damage inside a house or attic is hidden. Rodents like squirrels, mice, and rats typically chew on electrical wires. Wildlife such as raccoons, bats, birds, opossums, and rats spread out a number of illness that human beings can and do capture, such as Histoplasmosis, Salmonella, Leptospirosis and more. Numerous animals leave droppings and urine in an attic or cause mold or smell issues. We also deal with animals outside your house. It could be a critter that has dug a large hole beside your home, or a raccoon in your garbage cans, an opossum that is stealing pet food, or a skunk living under your deck, triggering a smell problem. Some animals destroy your garden or landscaping. Or perhaps you are just frightened of snakes. Whatever the problem is, our wildlife specialists can get rid of the source of the problem, and avoid it from happening again. We are not a Baltimore extermination company, nor pest control. We are dedicated Baltimore wildlife control specialists.
- Baltimore Raccoon Removal – Raccoons frequently live in the attic, where they cause damage. They can also cause lots of problems outside.
- Baltimore Rat Extermination – We fix rat and mouse issues COMPLETELY, by finding and sealing shut any and all rat entry holes.
- Baltimore Bat Control – We have a 100% success rate safely getting rid of Maryland bats from buildings, and we ensure our work.
- Baltimore Squirrel and Rodent Removal – For any animal, such as squirrels in the attic, we remove them, repair damage, & clean.
When it’s required to remove animals, we focus on humane and reliable trapping and moving.
A vital step – the recognition and repair of any and all wildlife entry points into the home.
ANIMALS IN ATTIC
We focus on the removal of animals in the attic – squirrels, raccoons, rats, mice, bats, and more.
We never ever use toxins in any part of our wildlife control, including rodent control. Poisons do not work!
- – Wildlife Trapping and Relocaton With Live Cage Traps
- – Repairs to Your Home to Keep Wild Animals Out Completely
- – Critter Avoidance Providers, From Fences to Netting
- – Structure Inspections For Damage and Entry Points
- – Attic Cleanup, Decontamination, and Insulation Replacement
- – Odor Control From Animal Waste, Skunk Smell, and More
- – Dead Animal Carcass Extraction Both Inside and Outdoors
- – Poison-Free Rodent Control – Long-term Rat and Mouse Removal
- – Bat Control – Safe and Legal Removal of Bats in Buildings
- – Bird Prevetion – Installation of Pigeons Spikes and Webs
- – Lawn Services – Control of Moles and Other Digging Animals
- – Snake Removal – We Securely Remove Harmful Maryland Snakes
Over 25 Years of Experience!
Baltimore Wildlife Solutions is controlled by DNR of Maryland. We have more than 25 years of experience performing rodent control, squirrel removal, raccoon removal, snake removal, and numerous other animal trapping and control services.
We are trained to assist individuals in any and every circumstance concerning animal control and removal of nuisance wildlife in Baltimore County and all of Maryland.
At Baltimore Wildlife Solutions, it is our policy to be humane when removal of a squirrel, raccoon, bat, bird, or snake is needed.
We do not advocate killing of animals in any way, we believe in exclusion as the only irreversible option to keeping wildlife out of the house. When we do trap and remove a squirrel, raccoon, or any other animal, it is with live catch traps just.